Monday, July 1, 2013

Sitting Pretty!

Well, although not having blogged for a little while I've kept myself quite busy making this Sewing Accessories Kit designed by Sue Rhodes of Hawthorns Quilting and purchased through Sue Fowler of Daisy Chain Designs.  You will recognise the fabric - La Petite Odile ("not again" I hear you say).  The Kit comprised Pincushion, small Oval Basket and a Needle case, but as every girl knows you have to have somewhere to keep your scissors handy, hence this little Scissor Keeper taken from a Lynette Anderson design.
 

Really enjoyed making these sewing accessories and feel they would make a lovely gift for a sewing friend.  Looking forward to putting them to good use - I'll be the smartest sewer in town!!

3 comments:

  1. Really too pretty to use! Should be on display!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful Carol and they look even better in real life
    My basket kit and pattern for above arrived today so looking forward to having a go
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Janet. Marian and I loved making-up our Sewing Accessories Kits and feel they complement our Sewing Baskets very well.

    ReplyDelete