Sunday, April 27, 2014

Open wide Zippered Pouch

Feel sure you'll remember this fabric by French General for Moda "La Petite Odile" which I used for my Sewing Basket and Sewing Accessories Kit.   I sometimes take these with me to Group Meetings, but felt I needed something larger for storage of cutters, scissors, pins, pens and pencils etc and another for my current project's  threads.


The large pouch measures 14" x 8" and the smaller one 10" x 6"and are taken from an online tutorial by Noodlehead.  Vilene H630 was used to stabilise the smaller pouch and H640 for the larger one, which gives slightly more body


Certainly a bag full!!
























2 comments:

  1. I've admired the basket before but will say again that it is gorgeous and made even more so with the addition of these lovely pouches to go inside.
    Beautiful work as always Carol,
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete